Friday, January 11, 2008

Meet Accident This Morning

While on the way to SK Town, I stop by one of the traffic light.
The road is not that flat and I just press on the break and didn't pull hand break.

I was thinking of some thing related to my office stuff, with less conscious with the real condition, suddenly I saw some thing is drop off from the seat beside me. I was trying to put it back. When I bend down myself to collect that item, the break released.

The next moment I know is, my car shake. When I back to my position, my car already stick with the car in front. At the moment, what we can do just pull our car aside and check on the situation. I keep lock myself inside the car. Luckily, no scratches, no payment needed, no quarrel, just apologies will do.

Moral of the story:
Concentrate while driving, never never think other stuff.
Never get down from the car to check out the accident condition, you will never know how aggresive is the guy.

No comments: