Friday, February 1, 2008

2 incidents make me love person around me more deeply

First incident.
Just back from Thailand business trip (21-27 Jan 08) and I have extended my trip until Sunday. This is the first time I have my vacation alone at foreign country with some one that I only talk through the phone most of the time. It was a messy and not order trip. Things doesnt goes well as expected. I feel helpless during the trip. She have promise on the schedule but plan changed/cancelled at the last minutes where I have to rearrange my own transportation at the end of the day. I felt so helpless during the trip. But the most precious things I learnt from this trip is, my bf or family will never never leave me alone whenever I need them. They will be around me and think for the solution for me.

Second Incident
I have a friend, he has a girl friend. He break up because he has affair. Recently I get to know to guy, he also have a girl friend. He sounds a good and faithful guy to me. Recently, I found out he also hunting around. I feel so sad. From the incident, only one thing that make me feel better is I very sure me and my bf is not that type of person. We promised we will never do that to each other for this moment nor in the future. I feel very glad for that.

No comments: