Monday, October 1, 2007

The Feeling

Today I read some blog of my friends, looking at the pictures, videos and jokes. Viewing back our sweet and nice memory we had and we have gone through before.

I miss the friend who keep having part time job now, the one who having his job in Singapore, the friend who keep traveling for her business trip, the one who is going to work at Singapore, the one who rules RHB bank, the one who is the king of badminton, the one who rules Genting business and the friend who keep going back to Bentong. I miss all of them. I miss their smiles, their voice and their face.

Recently I quite emotional. I don't know where goes wrong. I can easy drop tears before bed. Some things I that I miss, some things that I think badly, some thing I hope to obtain...

CK is emotional.

No comments: