Monday, October 1, 2007

Song for CK - Bad Day (Daniel Powter)

Yesterday night, I attacked by mosquito, no doubt I have on the mosquito liquid. Wake up few times to catch the mosquito, toilet, take medicine (still struggle with my cough). My housemate also struggle with the mosquito and awake because of my cough. She make me a drink of honey. Hmm.. Yummy. I finished the drink in half sleep condition and finally I fall asleep after a while.

3am I wake up again, ;o( wee wee, too big glass of honey.

Arrhhhh.... my whole night gone! When I about to get into my sweet dream, oh god, my alarm start 7.30am what a nightmare to me. At the end I wake up at 8.10am, pillow is not strong enough to cover the alarm clock. Since I got a sweating and terrible sleep, I decided to have a hot bath. When I jump into my car, oh my god, is 8.50am. Drive all the way to office. At the moment I reach the traffic light before my office, the phone rang, staring at the "unknown" number, I know is my user call me already.

Pick up the call, Yes, is my user. How they get my hp no? Good question. He got it from my boss. -_____- vomit blood. My boss is in the meeting when he get the call from user. He call him twice just to get my hp since I still not yet reach office after 9am. I almost fainted when user told me this. Yes, Thank you and I know I'm late.

Luckily every things goes fine today. Settle some critical job. OCS launching in my company. Microsoft send video shooting team to my company to take some video. I'm inside unexpectedly. May be I should share out this video if I found I am inside the video.

7.20pm, leaving office and go home. Enjoy the rest of the day.
Finally I can make it, go home before 8pm for whole Sept. ;=>

No comments: