Sunday, August 19, 2007

For months I never spend whole weekend at PJ

I seldom will spend my weekend at PJ. I will either go KL, my home and pretend as a good girl I ever in the world or I choose to go out, enjoy the party, shopping, do whatever that make me feel happy.

This weekend, wow, I spend my whole weekend at PJ. I didnt go out on Saturday. I stay at my house. I performed a room cleaning. The dustbin is full with my rubbish right now. At least 4 big packs. Hahah. My room is very tidy, clean, look very good right now. PJ house, will more like a hotel for me. Come back and have a sleep at night. Hahah.

Anyway, I have enjoyed my weekend. Is good and peaceful weekend. It sounds great huh? ;op

Is that any one can let me know how to upload photo in this blog? I just too lazy to find out. Looking for some one that can let me know the answer directly. I just want to upload my tidy and clean room photo. Haha. That will be good. Kekek.

No comments: