Sunday, August 12, 2007

Weekend

Spending most of the time chatting with family, eat durian, watching series (desperate housewife), cooking and talking non-sense.

This is the usual things that i would do every weekend if i go home, except eating durian (thes months are durian season). But durian is out of my choice, because i stop eating since last year. Durian did gave me a horrible memory in the past year after i ate. I got a great gastric and stomache after durian sesson. That is why i not dare to take the risk again for this year.

Perhaps, I shall continue again in the coming year. ;op

Next week is my sister convocation, but is falling on Monday. I couldnt attend, becuse i need to work. May be we will take photo during the weekend.

On 26-Aug, I do have Marathon session. Perhaps i would crash with my siste's photo session.

2 comments:

EngLee said...

Come on. I strongly suggest you attend your sister's convocation and also the photo session.

You always can work an additional day but you don't always have a sister graduating. You always can pay another RM10 for another marathon but you will not appear in her convocation photo forever.

Think!

Unknown said...

Lee Lee, for photo session sure i will be there. But for the convocation, I still doubt want to go or not. Morning session, sure mum and dad plus my sister will be in the hall. It would be very boring waiting outside. alone. ;o( Still thinking will want to join or not.

Other than that I still deciding to wear which cloth for the photo session. Headache. ;op