Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Girl likes to play hard to get where boy like to chase. What do you think?

I get this topic from MixFM. It was a very interesting topic. I can’t stop laughing when I heard two DJ fighting each other in the session call "He said she said"

From girl's point of view, yes, this is true. ;op
I do think this is the normal way when a girl wants to see how good you are during the process.
It got to be a nice and romance memory for whom that can successfully make it.

For guys, if you think is worth for you to try out, why not?
Kakaka…

But think another way round, guys like to keep doing when a thing is hard to get.
They will pay more attention and much more appreciate when they able to make it.
I think this is the root cause for girls to like to play hard... hahaha... ;op

Girls and guys, let's share your opinion.

No comments: