Tuesday, April 24, 2007

1 feet long comb

This comb is very cute, one feet long, 5cm of length, pink in color. The scene right after i come out from shopping center and stop at the traffic light still clearly floating at my mind. On that time, I am too excited and cant stop myself from taking out the big comb from plastic beg and start combinig my hair. Im so happy and so excited.

I remember there is one lorry driver which also waiting for the traffic light. He turn his head here and there looking for some good view since the traffic light take very long time. For the first time he place his glance on me, without any direct reaction. He turn his head back to in front. After a few second of thinking, he turn his head over to my side again with amazing eyes and keep looking at my comb.

Haahah...

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Sweet memory for 1 feet long comb.. haha!!

EngLee said...

Is that 1 feet or I feet?

Post the picture lah.

CK said...

ops.. 1 feet long.. keke

picture?
1. dont have digital camera to capture the photo
2. May i know where to post picture inside my blog? dont scold this new blogger ok? hehe

pete said...

Can't imagaine, how big is your head ? ha ha ha...

CK said...

can use 1 feet long comb to comb my hair.. really cant easily let ppl to imagine the size of my head.. hahha...