Friday, April 13, 2007

Production Application

Last year, i get a project.

The user is like shit, not knowing what he want, not cooperate in telling requirement, short temper, ugly face, stupid, idiot, shit, s**ks, damn, mind keep changing like a stupid and no brain dude. Ask him, do you really sure? Yes, I'm sure. Later change again. Ask him is it this is the correct flow? If you dont know, I get the technician to come. I understand the whole flow. You know what the damn stupid and idiot answer? Of course i know everything and give us the wrong input again.

He joined company for more than 8 years, still maintain as a section head. What is the use? If i was him, i resign already, also not dare to see myself at the mirror beacuse having the feeling of totally a failure product. Fail start from the top until the foot. Nothing is correct. Nothing is worth to be exist in this world. Hell is the most suitable place for him to stay.

While i do this application, i get to know my colleague, we do this project together, we got a really hard time on that. Finally we manage to roll out this application in the early of this year. I'm so happy.

I regret on taking this project. Regret on knowing anythings related to this project.

I wish April will end soon. Task will end soon. Support will end soon. I hate to see this project. Hate to get the email from the shit user. Hate to do this application.

I'm sad. This is the black spot in my career.
I wish i never take this project. I wish I can reverse everythings.

2 comments:

Casey Yong said...

y so angry. cold down and be happy

CK said...

f**ker of the year, 2006

and he totally deserved for this award... hahaha...