Sunday, April 1, 2007

If you were me, what you want the result to be?

Last friday, I take trip to SJMC (Subang Jaya Medical Center) to do a follow up.

I been requested by doctor to perform two test in order to find out what is the root cause for my dizziness. I did EEG at the morning. It take me around 1 hour and 30 minutes and it cost around RM350. At the afternoon, I did MRI, it takes around 30 minutes but cost around RM1300.

At the end, I meet up with doctor at 3pm. The reports shows all is normal. Nothing is running not well. At that point of time, I do not know what i want.

Reports shows some thing --> at least there is a point to let the doctor start figure out. But it would scare me.

Reports shows nothing --> it should make me happier. But why i still sad? because the root cause under discover. ;o(

If there is an angle, pls, release me to the healthier life.

5 comments:

Hye Su said...

CK, i thk u need to exercise more and take care of the food u take everyday, mb u are 酸性体质, u can search related topic at google or baidu, then u will know more. as i know this kind of ppl fall sick, pain in certain part of body + feel tired easily, but when go for body check, report show everything is normal

CK said...

i found some article about the 酸性体质, TQTQ.. ;op

Planning on some outdoor activity. e.g. Badminton and so on. Hope it really can cure my dizziness.

Wish me good luck my friend. ;oD

CK said...

Perhaps you can join me for the outdoor activity also. keke

Hye Su said...

haha..sure sure...but recently i back so late...hard to make it...but if got time, we can go jungle trekking at FRIM, enjoyable..

CK said...

jungle tracking? i like it, but i scare leechees... ;o(